In the support role, analysts will be part of a global team providing application support for various EM SAP systems:
- Analyze and resolve issues related to support or project development
- Lean and maintain those configuration and customization settings which are the basis for the global design.
- Use SAPSupport Portal as a source of correction for reported problems.
- Provide consultation to program development resources regarding program development and corrections
- Perform initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements
- Maintain batch job variants.Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
- Responsible for following EM methodology including documentation and stewardship.
- Coordinating applications and system changes
- Coordinating annual Disaster Recovery Testing, SAPSupport Pack Upgrade testing, or otherSAP Patch related testing
- Acting as focal point of contact for annual Intrusion Testing and Stress Testing
- Day-to-day support (monitor shared mailbox, send out notifications/communication plans)
- Use standard change management tools to move application changes through a multi-tiered environment
- Incident management (facilitate incident resolution, work withother EMIT support teams to restore service to SAP systems resulting from unplanned outages)
- Occasional off-hours supportrequired
- Potential for project/SWI leadership opportunities
If you are interested in the role then please revert with an updated resume in word format.