Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharmaceutical companies work together. By joining Accenture’s ERP team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agilearchitecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then Products Technology--ERP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Products Technology--ERP Manager, you’ll often be:
- Interacting with mid to senior level supply chain executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
- Participating in Go-to-Market activities in addition to the delivery of the identified solution, primarily SAP planning solutions
- Leading teams and building skills of others in the Supply Chain Planning business processes
- Working with clients to solve business issues supported through technology
- Defining requirements as well as solutions to the requirements
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Securityarchitecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT with specific focus on enterprise security, cloud and cybersecurity
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Securityarchitectures solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Orchestrating security assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the IT landscape of our clients
Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in the areas of Mobile Security, InfrastructureSecurity and Application Security, providing design input on IT solutions as an integral part of application development within our transformation projects.
- Helping to develop and expand the Security consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Called upon toapply your solid understanding ofSecurityarchitecture and disruptivetechnologies, including the following:
- Enterprise and Application Security Solutions (infrastructuresecurity, firewall, IDS / IPS, network, SIEM deployment, penetration testing, application security, authentication/role management)
- Cloud and cybersecurity (Encryption Gateway and DLP technologies; Security Analytics, Cyber Defense and Security Dashboard)
- Mobile Security
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- 6 years years of SAP ECC, APO and/or IBP implementation experience At least 2 full life-cycle implementations
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- 3+ years Life Science, client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree required
SET YOURSELF APART
- Project management
- SAP Manufacturing
- Agile - experience and certification preferred
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.