SAP Supply Chain Management Senior Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Information Services
SAP Supply Chain Management Senior Manager - B6 pay scale probably 150-200k
Join Client Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions, and solve our client’s most complex business challenges. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industries, you’ll work with clients to positively impact the lives of consumers, patients, and travelers. You’ll affect what people purchase, how they shop and what they drive, have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers, and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Upon joining the Client team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformational programs. You will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting - SAP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic back-office application towards a modernarchitecture that enables digital enterprise transformation? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business, and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully designed and implemented ERP solutions driving maximum business value?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Client leader! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
· 10 years of SAP APO and/or IBP implementation experience
· 2+ full life-cycle implementations
· Project Management
· SAP Manufacturing
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
SET YOURSELF APART AS A CONSULTING PRACTIONER
· Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
· An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
· An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
· Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
· Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
· Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.