SAP Supply Chain Lead
Global consulting company Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY **DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Location: Chicago, IL MUST HAVE:
- at least 10 years experience in the following areas:
- DTS/Production Planning
- Quality Management
- Inventory Management
- Life Sciences background
- Integration Lead
- Solution Architect
- S/4 Hana, MM/IM
- Master Data Cutover
- A minimum of 5 FLCs
- Implementation and upgrade experience
- Ability to lead and manage teams across multiple industries and clients
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
**Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction**
have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. responsible for functional and technical guidance
- over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
- drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.