- Min 8+ years SAP experience in WM, MM and LE with minimum 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations start to finish.
- Wholesale Distribution Industry experience and production planning (PP) is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills are critical.
- Location is Naperville, IL.
The SAP Supply Chain Lead is a challenging, hands-on position responsible for the system development lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement) for all supply chain processes.
The following knowledge/experience is required:
- Expert level experience in analysis, design and implementation of solutions in MM, WM and LE areas Strong functional configuration in MM, WM, and LE areas with knowledge of integration points with SD, FICO, and PP
- Solid understanding of MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and Forecast based planning
- Analyze and solve complex system problems as part of the overall SAP Warehouse Management and Supply Chain support process, including:
- Delivery processing (inbound and outbound)
- Transfer Order processing
- Bin stock replenishment
- Automatic stock movements
- Picking, packing, shipment processing
- Transportation planning, execution, and costing
- Material staging for manufacturing
- Intercompany/interplant shipments
- Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, counting processes
- Purchase Order Processing
- Strong experience with 3rdparty interfaces to WM, LE and MM
- Knowledge of User-exits, BAPI's and BADI's with working knowledge of ABAP programming / debugging skills
- Solid technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
- Track record of participation on multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical writing
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all management levels and end user levels
- Demonstrated competency in project management
The following knowledge/experience is a plus:
- Load Builder
- SAP SCM/APO
- SAP TM
- Ability to write ABAP code
Note: WM/LE/MM experience is must EWM is huge plus.