Waters Corporation is currently seeking a SAP Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst, with a strong functional background, to join our team. In this role, the individual will be joining a team that has worldwide responsibility for support of our Supply Chain groups, Quality and other business units in driving global systems. The team is both functional and technical, and as a key function provides daily support toour business along with implementation of new initiatives.
- Develop close working relationships with business units to provide daily end user support of our current SCM applications, functionalities & processes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the ability to interpret user’s questions relating to our business scenarios to provide problem resolution, SAP IMG configuration, authorization approvals, ad-hoc reports and master data maintenance.
- Work with business units to implement change to improve efficiencies for current processes and toimplement, deploy and support new SCM functionalities / technologies.
- Participate in and/or lead global Supply Chain projects including defining scope, documenting business & reporting requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing.
- Work closely with IT developers & Operations to identify, communicate and coordinate activities related to Supply Chain projects.
- Configuration of SAP SCM modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Assist in or develop documentation & training for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or in the field of Information Systems or related discipline
- 3+ years related Business Analyst experience required. Related experience with SAP SCM modules strongly preferred
- Specific knowledge of SAP Modules MM / PP / WM / IM / Purchasing is required
- Working knowledge of SAP APO / QM / SD / GTS / PLM is preferred
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, including the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into business application requirements.
- Experience in Project Management and Software Validation a plus
- Knowledge of SAP SCM configuration a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Word & MS Excel
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
- Share this job on your Social Network!