We are looking for SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst for our client in Reading PA
Job Title: ??SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst
Job Location: Reading, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Act as an internal consultant for the business to understand the process requirements and translate them into solutions
- Drive timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle ? Inception to Closure
- Learn BTE project methodology and develops project plans accordingly
- Meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner
- Lead crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams
- Define, document and manage project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Design solutions and configure applications to support project design and testing, business needs, and create queries to supportad-hocreporting requirements.
- Communicate effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Assist the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality, establishment of training plans and creation of user training documentation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Configure and support SAP PP modules to meet business requirements and bring to resolution.
- Develop and execute unit testing for all waves and assist in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Help to develop and deliver end user business process procedures for various transactions and activities in the P2S work stream
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE / REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain best practices
- Knowledge of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning, Production Planning
- Knowledgeable of S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Knowledgeable of MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Knowledgeable about metals discrete manufacturing Supply Chain processes and requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies, bring new ideas and solutions that meet business requirements. Ability to think out of the box and into the future.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills who works collaboratively with various IT and business counterpart
- Experience with data cleansing, harmonization and validation
- Understand Supply Chain Reporting and standard KPIs
- Creation/Documenting of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Creating/Documenting Business Process Flows
- Creating/Documenting Testing Scripts
- Creating/Documenting End User Training Materials
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- SAP Supply Chain Business Super User skill set
- SAP (ECC 6.0 or S4 HANA) specifically within PP module
- SAP PP Configuration, understanding MRP master data
- SAP Functional Specification understanding
- APICS CPIM, CSCP Certification
- Value stream mapping (Visio or similar)
- SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning)
- Lean Six Sigma