We are looking for ??SAP Specialist for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: SAP Specialist
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This position will independently perform a full range of advanced analytical and technical activities
- Responsibilities include configuration, analysis, development, and modifications to security roles.
- The system landscape is well over 30 systems consisting of both ABAP and JAVA based systems.
- As well, this position is expected to recommend information technology solutions that offer sound design theory and bring forward system principles and best practices that will enhance the users experience of the ERP system.
Description (including, but not limited to):
- Part of a team that is responsible for managing SAP end user access
- Define and analyze SAPsecurity roles and authorizations with an emphasis on controlling risks
- Analyze and identify best practices to standardize global roles
- Manage and mitigate Segregation of Duty conflicts of both users and roles with Business input using SAP GRC
- Work with the Business on a daily basis to analyze security concerns and resolve access issues
- Ability to handle and perform complex troubleshooting and security analysis
- Deliver timely solutions for support and project issues
- Coordinate and manage SAPSecurity aspects of assigned projects.
- Communicate and translate SAP authorization requirements
- Perform analysis on a global scale and present to teammates
- Create and meet deliverables per project plan and Business requirements
- Deliver clear goals and expectations to the Business
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Develop and maintain process documents to make processes more streamlined and seamless
- Daily job consists of managing user access, role analysis, trouble shooting and managing project work