Title : SAP Specialist
Location : Little Rock, AR
Duration :12+ Months
Interview : Telephonic
The SAP Specialist will produce consolidated and accurate Minority Vendor Reporting. .
Client currently uses a custom application to track, analyze, and report on Minority Vendor spend data. The Office of State Procurement (OSP) uses the AASIS application to track, analyze, and report on Minority Vendor spend data. Minority Vendor reporting results are provided to the Governor?s Office on a periodic basis. Using two different applications for Minority Vendor reporting continues to produce inconsistent results. AEDC and OSP follow different business processes to classify Minority Vendors and the data used to report Minority Vendor spend are sourced from separate systems. The requested resource will is required to produce consolidated and accurate Minority Vendor Reporting. To achieve this goal, the resource must produce the requiredreporting from a single source system of data where the Minority Vendor indicator is maintained by a single source of responsibility. The solution will be a new portal application using the EASE solution framework (similar to the recently deployed PCS, TGS, and VPR applications). The new AEDC Portal will be used by non AASIS users to capture Minority Vendor planning and spend details. AASIS users will utilize the new AEDC Portal to capture Minority Vendor planning details only. The new AEDC Portal application will utilize an inventory of Minority Vendors approved and maintained by AEDC. The data entered into the new AEDC Portal application will be stored in a custom AASIS table(s).
1. At least 15years of experience in the SAP functional areas Requisitioning, sourcing, bidding, catalog management, contract management, order management, inventory management, receiving, invoicing, and accounts payable.
2. At least 15years of experienceworking with business process SMEs to capture SAP solution requirements and developing functional system specifications.
3. At least 15years of experience developing inbound and outbound interfaces to SAP.
4. At least 15years of experience with mentoring and knowledge transfer with SAP procurement features and functions.
5. At least 5years of experience with SAP WebDynpro.
6. At least 3years of experience with SAP Fiori.
7. Strong communication, teaming, and leadership skills.