POSITION SUMMARY: Be an SAP S/4 HANA technology leader at Agiliti. Individual will play a leadership role in developing the strategy and approach for how Agiliti leverages key SAP features. Individual will both lead and be hands on with key Sales (SD) and Pricing aspects of Agiliti. This includes contracts and complex pricing structures (GPO).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define systems strategy, develop systems technical requirements, design and prototype testing, and define support procedures, plus implement workable business solutions
- Provide solutions to complex business problems
- Translate business requests into application system solutions.
- Analyze system user requirements to define and design system interfaces, enhancements, and/or modifications
- Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements and the potential impact.
- Writing of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs and interfaces.
- Support the implementation and migration of projects.
- Involved in gathering, consolidation, cleansing and uploading of master data (Material Master, Info records, Vendor master and Customer master) from legacy systems and load data to SAP
- Develop and maintain SAP RICEFW objects
- Experience in configuration and mapping of EDI/ALE and worked extensively on interfacing with Sap and non-SAP systems
- Design Interface solutions based on Functional Specs and the review of technical specifications
- Advise on automating transaction, master data integration and order management.
- Experience implementing BADI’s, BAPI’s, User exits, Enhancements and implementing OSS notes
- Experience in creating/configuring workflows
- Experience in Fiori development
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision
- Experience in creating CDS views/HANA views
- Functional understanding of SD, MM, WM, FICO, PM, SM and QM
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 8 + years of professional IT experience
- Good knowledge of network setup when utilizing cloud systems (Azure) and a third-party hosting environment (HEC)
- Good knowledge of ABAP programming for interfaces to S/4 HANA environment
- Good knowledge of Service Management and related items.