East Coast (New England-based), DC, VA, Texas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Colorado Region of the United States
We are a leading SAP solutions provider addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. We are looking for sales candidates with strong SAP sales background. Someone who has been part of selling SAP services and has some strong relationships in the market. We provide a comprehensive array of critical SAP ERP-related services to optimize and leverage existing and emerging technology, thus maximizing returns on customer investment.
Positions will be based on the East Coast, Texas, Atlanta, and the Southern Region of the United States, with regional travel to client sites, conferences, and to corporate office in Edison, NJ.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Perform activities related to Business Development including maintaining and creating relationships with both potential and active SAP Clients. At the same time this job is not about Account Management, we are looking for an individual with hunter mentality, for NET New Sales within theSAP Ecosystem.
- Manages the sales, identification, qualification, capture, and bid of all new business opportunities within SAP.
- Develops and manages successful client relationships. Understands clients' business goals & proactively identifies opportunities to meet them. Collaborates with management to develop advertising and marketing collateral that supports specific products and marketing objectives.
- Coordinates with sales team and operations for creation of proposals, contracts and statements of work for potential and active clients.
- Prepares presentations for prospective clients and/or active clients.
- Attend trade shows as required and requested.
Key Experience requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Senior Level Sales BDM experience within SAP Technology, knowledge of SAP industry and in depth expertise in technology related sales of specific professional services. Should have "Hunter" mentality to create net new accounts.
- SAP services AND SOLUTION SALES experience.
- A solid understanding of SAP products and services with a proven success track record in generating sales demand for SAP solutions services and proven track record of selling SAP solutions for at least 5 years.
- Experience working with Top Tier SAP organizations
- Strong relationships with current SAP personnel in respective regions is highly desired, including SAP License AEs and SAP Professional Services Client Partners
- Solid presentation skills and having rolodex of SAP clients
Pleaserespond immediately with your resume and other detail such as SAP professional services sales quota achieved.