As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization is look for highly skilled and motivated professionals for its SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team. The position would require skills in Agile methodologies, mobile, social analytics, and experience with SAP applications.
- Be part of a worldwide team to support and extend IBM's implementation/scope of SAP Solution Manager with responsibilities for various functions used across the enterprise.
- Manage SAP Solution Manager processes, utilize the available tools, and communicate standards and Operations plans across the internal SAP application teams.
- Utilize Agile software development mythologies to achieve continuous delivery and continuous improvements
- Solution Manager projects involve assessments, scoping, planning, implementation, testing, Operations monitoring, and support.
- Collaborate in informational calls across IBM's SAP internal applications to foster an atmosphere of teaming and openness.
- Initiate, support and manage corporate wide initiatives applicable to IBM's internal SAP projects
- Engage in cross team collaboration across the CIO SAP Center of Excellence
- Excellent communication and written skills to communicate with teams, organize conference calls, and coordinate/manage activities across global teams
Successful individuals will be well versed with IT, new productivity tools, always willing to learn and use new technology yet focused on high quality, on schedule deliverables.
Join an exciting group of application support teams delivering innovative solutions!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 + years' experience with SAP Solution manager and SAP HANA
- 3 + years' experience in software development environments and SAP system implementation
- 3 + years' experience with supporting, testing or developing
- Understanding of software project delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of testing strategies
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced with SAP Solution Manager setup, usage, and support
- Ability to implement functionality required for the successful rollout of Solution Manager Processes and functionality as per standard SAP requirements
- Practical SAP experience - SAP Technical administration skills
- Familiar with software implementation cycles - from concept planning/assessment, configuration, development, documentation, testing, thru to deployment delivery and post GoLive support
- Development experience i.e. in Java, C++, SAP, etc.
- Familiar with Agile Software Development Mythologies
- Familiar with testing strategies, technical monitoring, and incident management
- Demonstrated ability to work with global teams.