As a Senior Software Developer, this role will have responsibility for designing and developing SAP focused initiatives, supporting internal business requirements and external customers. The Senior Software Developer will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Applications Programming on our IT Team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide programming expertise in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of SAP focused initiatives driving process optimization and capacity building.
- Working closely with the user community to identity opportunities to deliver improved functional capacity and drive efficiencies.
- Posting Go-Live design, testing, implementation, and support of the SAP ECC application environment and software providing IT solutions to meet current business objectives.
- Performing additional SAP technical roles as needed.
- Investigating and resolving system and software issues.
- Developing Software and system support documentation and procedures.
- Providing off-hour support as needed.
- Conducting technical research with recommendations for action into IT related topics; upgrades, systems, methodologies, software, etc.
- Acquiring knowledge of advancing technologies to assure future business requirements can be supported.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of development experience on SAP platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP ABAP development tools, ABAP Objects, SAP function modules / Function Builder workbench, SAP data dictionary tools, and Smartforms/SAPScript.
- Experience in SAP functional areas of SD, MM, Manufacturing and WMS a plus.
- SAP Development experience on RF platforms and Fiori a plus.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Occasional weekend work availability
- Some travelrequired
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills;