Senior SAP PRA Functional Analyst is responsible for the successful functioning of Prodcution Revenue Accounting (PRA) module, performing base support by responding to and resolving problem tickets and service request made by users. The focus of this role will be optimization, ongoing administration and inventory management. In this role the analyst should have the ability to perform hands on configuration in PRA and inventory management and related business processes including integration points to inventory, logistics and finance. The role will be responsible for the delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities within Delek organization utilizing latest technology and SAP system solutions. This position will work withinternal business units and IT staff, third party external vendors, contractors, and other areas of the business to analyze requirements and establish deliverables, dates, and scope using standard PMO methodology.
- BA/BS from four-year College or university plus 5-7 years’ business/technical experience.
- Experience in Oil and Energy sector preferred
- Experience with multiple SAP releases including 4.6C and ECC 6.0 is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP PRA module functionality as it exists in ECC 6.0 including:
- Production/Regulatory sub-module processes and reports.
- Revenue sub-modules (RD, CA, VL, Check Input, etc.) and related processes.
- Ownership sub-module and processes.
- Private Royalty Payment Processing sub-module, peripheral payment processes (1099, Escheat, etc.).
- Government Royalty sub-modules and related processes (both States and Federal).
- State Severance Tax sub-modules for multiple states rewritten in SAP Tax 2.0 framework and possibly old engine reports that still may exist at this time.
- Basic knowledge of SAP FI application which is fed by PRA and GPA.
- Prior experience with client's custom Gas Plant Accounting application is a plus.
- Experience with Revenue Accounting, or at a minimum, basic accounting principles.
- Strong technical aptitude in order to comprehend and support complex processes based on standard SAP configuration as well as customizations utilizing all parts of PRA.
- Speak, read and write English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to efficiently work remotely from other team members, internal service providers and customers. Ability to work with less experienced analysts in order to develop SAP problem solving, support and technical skills. Ability to learn and apply client's control standards to these processes
- Candidates should be very organized and have a flexible approach to operate in demanding, fast paced environment