Our SAP practice is growing and we are looking to expand our team. We are looking to hire full time Sap Senior Functional Solution Architect. Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SAP Senior Functional Solution Architect
CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP Functional Solution Architect with deep integration skills between FI/CO, MM, PS, SD, AA. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients and internal CGI teams in leading functional workshops, understanding system architecture requirements, designing and presenting solutions, setting up SAP systems and integrating other SAP systems and 3rd party systems toexisting SAP landscapes.
The Senior SAP Functional Solution Architect facilitates the gathering of requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP integration landscapes and understand the technical side of SAP toenhance the clients’ SAP environment and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Capabilities and Experience:
• 12+ years in SAP in including 5+ years in SAP lead architect roles involving implementations, upgrade, migrations
• Deep process knowledge and design in Finance or Supply Chain
• Sound Knowledge of SAP applications (Transactional, Analytical, DB's)
• Implementation experience of SAP applications (ECC, BW, BPC, FI/CO, MM, PS, SDAA,)
• Hands on experience with full life cycle implementation of 4 or more SAP projects
• Knowledge of HANA, and interoperability between as many SAP applications as possible
• Knowledge of SAP new age applications [Fiori, UI5, HANA, ...]
• Knowledge of as many SAP acquisitions products [BPC, BOBJ, Ariba, Sybase, FieldGlass, Concur, etc...]
• Knowledge of SAP future road-map awareness
• Knowledge of SAP eco-system [SAP marketplace, ServiceMarketplace, SCN, HCP, ...]
• Knowledge of Data warehousing background
• Customer focus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior leadership team
Nice to Have:
• French Bi-lingua