SAP Security Support Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for SAP Security Support Consultant ?for our client in ?Houston, TX
Job Title: SAP Security Support Consultant
Job Location: ?Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Support SAP ECC Systems as related to SAPSecurity
- Provide assistance domestically and internationally in addressing security issues.
- Security Compliance
- Enforcement of Policies and Standards related to IT Security.
- Perform SAP account administration including additions, changes and deletes and account analysis
- Process accounts in accordance with established service level agreements
- Process accounts in accordance with IT Policies, Standards and procedures.
- Handle and maintain access to sensitive and restricted information or data in a confidential and appropriate manner.
- BS. Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering or Human Resources) and/or equivalent experience.
Specific Knowledge Requirements
- At least four years of information technologyexperience.
- Highest value placed on successful experience with technology platforms strategic to client; SAP ERP, SAP HCM, SAP BI, SAP CRM, SAPNetweaver, SAP Portal, and SAP GRC Suite.
- At least four years SAPsecurityexperience, including Profile Generator, role and profile creation/modifications, user administration, authorization objects and user reconciliation.
- At least two years of progressive experience in multiple aspects of IT security administration and analysis.
At least two years in positions that provided substantial experience:
- Setting priorities and accomplishing tasks on time, with requirements often dictated by defined service level agreements.
- Working on multiple tasks with varying priorities and due dates, i.e. ""multitasking"".
- Learning and using new processes, procedures, technologies, and tools.
- Working with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working effectively on teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to communicate with non-technical clients, IT professionals, and management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Strong bias for action and desire to deliver results
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to review a complex problem and present his/her manager with summary of options to be considered
- Good decision quality