SAP Security Lead
5 - 7 years experience •
Must be GC OR Citizen as the client won't sponsor
SAP Security Lead
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
5+ in SAPSecurity
- User Administration
- Role Administration
- Ability to map the user requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Lead the onsite and offshore support team
- Experience in User Administration tasks.
- Experience in Role administration tasks.
- Knowledge about security related tables and critical authorizations.
- Experience is analyzing authorization issues through trace, SU53.
- Experience in GRC Firefighter management
- Good knowledge about SoX and GxP relevant transactions.
- Experienced in performing SOD analysis and creation of mitigation controls.
- Experienced in understanding and gathering the requirements from Business.
- Hands-on experience in Solution manager is preferred.
- Experienced with CSI Authorization Auditor tool.
- Experience in GRC 5.3 or 10.0
- Experience in HPQC
- Familiar with formal change management and System Development Life Cycle
- Experienced in writing Functional Design and Standard Operating Procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate with offshore team and ensure that tickets/tasks are completed on time.
- Analyze new business requirements and changes to existing functionalities.
- Perform SOD analysis for role changes.
- Perform the periodic Security reviews and document the review completion evidence.
- Run the CSI IT critical access and SOD conflict reports.
- Analyze and work with Functional Managers to remediate and mitigate risks.
- Work on master data update tickets and other critical issues.
- Documenting all aspects of the system (e.g. URS, process flows, functional specifications, technical design, application configuration, test scenario?s, etc.) according to internal procedures
Generic Managerial Skills
Able to manage a small team, as required.
Bachelor?s Degree; Masters degreepreferred.
Bridgewater, NJ, USA