??We are looking for SAP Security Consultant for our client in Orlando, FL / Alpharetta, GA
Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Job Location: Orlando, FL / Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The role is to support the expansion of SAP ECC to newly structured ?client business division.
- Responsibilities include creating new roles, modifying existing roles, and assigning users to roles, etc..
Requirements / Skillset:
- BW: Requires knowledge of transactions SU01 and RSECADMIN
- SAP ECC: Requires knowledge of transactions SU01, PFCG and Rev-Trac tool for transports
- Prefer prior use of ServiceNow or other ticketing workflow management tool.
- At least have two years of experience with BW (Business Warehouse) 7.4 and ECC 6.0.
- 2+ years experience in SAP Netweaver Security applications
- Detailed understanding of SAPsecurity concepts, i.e.: roles, profiles, profile generator, user administration
- Strong problem solving skills including root cause analysis
- Solid understanding of fundamental business processes and organization structures
- Works well independently, as part of a team, and with customers from multiple areas
- A self-starter, performing day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision but working effectively with immediate and cross-functional team members
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written) and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Results oriented and deals well with the ambiguity associated with a high-growth company
- Understanding of SAP transport and correction system
- Understanding of Central User Administration
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
- This position reports directly to the Enterprise Security Architect.