SAP Security Consultant
Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms.
Their New York office is looking for an SAPSecurity Consultant to oversee the administration of their SAPSecurity function over a system built on BW, SCM, and SRM.
- Onboard and administer the firm’s SAPSecurity function
- Work with the existing SAPinfrastructure (ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, EP)
- Communicate with SAP team members/users to create SAPsecurity roles
- 3years’ experience managing SAPsecurity and Central User Authorization
- Must have experience with security in ECC, BW, BOBJ and the Enterprise Portal
- Experience with creating users, roles and authorizations
- Organizational ability to create and assign user and SAP team security roles
- Strong security administration and policy knowledge within the SAP context