We are looking for SAP Security Consultant for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Searching for candidates with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support an evolving SAP environment.
- You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
- The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented SAP solutions.
- Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally.
- This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP Security in ABAP and Netweaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
- Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc…
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
- Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Adaptable to changing environment