The SAP Security Analyst II will design, implement and provide technical leadership for SAP projects. Additionally this position will be responsible for building and maintaining SAP security roles across various SAP landscapes, based on business requirements. This position will also be required to participate in audit and compliance reviews of the SAP systems to ensure compliance with Segregation of Duties and Audit requirements. Additionally this role will support the junior members of the SAP Security team to ensure that all assigned user administration tasks and business requests are completed within acceptable time limits.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- SAP security
- Active Directory
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs and manages IT projects - Designing, implement and provide technical leadership for all projects including the ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Utilize standard Segregation of Duty (SOD) tools in SAP GRC to validate user access privileges and role assignments identifying any potential SOD risk. Determine and implement any appropriate modifications to eliminate or mitigate any potential risk.
- Provide support for any to SAP security modifications based on authorization issues or new business requirements. Complete all necessary work ensuring results are in compliance of any audit and SOD requirements.
- Assist the Security Team in meeting target SLA’s, responding to incidents assigned to the Security team.
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, and unauthorized system activity and report findings to management.
- Use the Active Directory tool for user administration, create templates and assist with email using Exchange Admin and manage folder level security.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is required.
- 4 or more years of analysis, development, and maintenance of SAP security.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with GRC Access Control, Segregation of Duties and Auditing tools. Extensive knowledge in designing and deploying overall securityarchitecture for a large organization utilizing SAP ECC – Including HR, SD, MM, FI modules, ESS and Portal applications.
- Hands on experience of HANA Studio, including role design, analytic privileges and user implementation processes
- Working knowledge of Business Warehouse and Business Objects Central Management Console knowledge and experiencerequired.
- Ability to manage project work along with daily analysis of security requests, troubleshooting user problems, and provide end-user support
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory tools and Exchange administration.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Essential Functions: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery)
- Manual Dexterity (e.g., picking, pinching, typing or other working that uses the fingers)
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus over long periods of time
- Ability to read complex documents in [English] language
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
- Ability to write complex documents in the [English] language
- Capacity to express thoughts orally (e.g., accurately, quick and loudly convey spoken instructions to workers)
- Expertise in any specific software required? SAP Strongly preferred
- Ability to regularly perform all job functions at Company’s office or work site