bility to perform all duties of the Systems Security Administrator I & II and:
- Work with Internal Audit, military and medical business units to determine security processes to fulfill requirements.
- Work with Project Managers to understand any unique SAP Security requirements and provides solutions in converting those changing requirements into our current Jabil SAP security model.
- Work with report owners, site and regional resources and other areas outside the department to make sure all other needs are met for projects, development needs, change management requests (CMR), and go-lives.
- Run and monitor all SOX related reports, look for issues, communicate concerns and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Recommend and/or conduct training, as applicable.
- Deploy systems following established standards, processes and procedures.
- Serve as an escalation point for troubleshooting issues SAP security issues.
- Provide direction and technical advice to Support and Training Specialists.
- Train and support all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams during team rollouts, when applicable.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field’.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems AND minimum 3 to 5 years experience, OR equivalent education and experience. Ability to work additional hours as needed. Ability to travel. (Some extensive travel may be required.) Experience in security of SAP, business warehouse and portals; Sarbanes Oxley and Military, including ITAR compliance and security requirements; project management with resource allocation and internal processes.