SAP SDOTC Senior Manager
A professional at this position level within THIS CLIENT has the following responsibilities:
* Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within THIS CLIENT on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
* Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
* Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within THIS CLIENT.
Minimum of 7 years of SAP Technology Consulting experience
4 years of SD, OTC and/or Hybris Experience
2 years of Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy, and/or Utilities industry experience
2 years of SAP Technology Consulting Sales experience
* Experience with implementing Salesforce.com is a plus, but not required if having SAP Hybris experience
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Proven ability to estimate work and deliver projects on time and on budget