Our client is a Global Manufacturing and Distribution Company. As part of the SAP Sales and Logistics team, you will have responsibility for implementation and support of SAP Sales and Distribution as well as Global Trade (GTS).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage projects including new roll outs, enhancements, service/change requests, and application functionality within the SAP SD and GTS areas.
- Support and optimize existing solutions
- Develop functional specifications from business requirements
- Develop, document, implement, and present new solutions to different environments/business units
- Develop effective training materials and deliver them to key users
- Bachelordegree in Information Technology or Business discipline or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of experience in an SAP project Implementation in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Technical and functional Knowledge in SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP SD
- Experience working with Customs, Foreign Trade Departments and 3rd party partners. Candidate should have experience with a company that does a lot of global shipping, Import/Export
- Willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- Experience with SAP GTS (Import, Export, Preferences, customizing and Reporting)
- Automotive Industry experience.