We are looking for a special, high-impact person – the kind of contributor who is willing to get into the details and wants to make a big difference for our business by developing best-in-class systems solutions to support our diverse business teams. This team member will be working on one or more, small to large projects that require versatile skills in SAP modules. This position will research and resolve problems, develop functional specifications from business requirements, coordinate technical support, participate in cost benefit analysis, and contribute to software and process solutions. The Functional Analyst will be responsible for the solution and design, will develop functional specifications, produce deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements. This position is responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to core technology, processes or systems.
- Responsible for solving complex problems and design, test and implement solutions for the SAP module (SD)
- Knowledge of JITS is required
- Provide support of solution architecture
- Interact with Business Analysts and customers to identify and document requirements that will be used to produce systems requirements documentation.
- Transform business requirements into system specifications.
- Support developers during the development process to understand the requirements
- Assist with System/Acceptance testing directed by a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Support User Acceptance testing
- Develop estimates and solutions to meet requirements
- Participate in department process improvement activities
- Mentor across teams
- Help document and coordinate go-live activities
- Create business process diagrams as necessary.
- Provide Production Support to the business after release or project go-live
- Provide ad-hoc systems support as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Up to 25% travel domestically and internationally
- On call availability 24/7
- 5+ years of combined business and configuration experience in (SD)
- Knowledge of JITs
- 3 years configuration experience
- Maintained high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines.
- Analytical ability to synthesis data and reporting on metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proven ability to stay organized.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
- A working knowledge of project management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field required
Prolonged sitting and manual dexterity are required.
This position is in an office/desk work setting.