Title: SAP SD Consultant
Location: New York, NY
- Collaborate with end users to analyze requirements for new and existing business processes.
- Work with IT support team with system and business knowledge transfer, change management and testing of enhancements and bug fixes through to resolution into the production environment.
- Consult with end users, management and team members to design and implement solutions to support business requirements.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of business processes in order to effectively support them.
- Work independently to configure and test functionality that meets documented design.
- Work with Training department to ensure all training documentation remains updated
- Work with management to estimate time requirements for project assignments.
- Organize tasks and personal time to complete multiple, diverse assignments within the scheduled timeframe.
- Maintain proficiency in technology and tools to enhance productivity and quality of systems development.
- Must have demonstrable record of implementing and supporting SAP
- At least 3-5 years of SAP configuration experience is required in SAP's SD module, including:
- Order Management;
- Delivery Scheduling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Structured work habits and efficient time-management