SAP SD / C4C - Business Analyst
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Gather requirements from end users, facilitate business process discussions, and participate in solution design, documentation, configuration, test, and end user support.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives for processes, policies and procedures through statistical analysis. Continually look for ways to drive SAP best practice processes and procedures.
- Work as a liaison and subject matter expert between technical teams and business owners for system updates, root cause analysis, and solution recommendations.
- Analyze business cases to measure adherence to standardized practices and data governance standards.
- A minimum of 3 years related work experiencerequired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP SD/C4C applications is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are necessary
- Occasional travel is required