$80K — $100K *
With minimal supervision, the SAP SD Analyst should deliver effective and efficient services in accordance with business objectives by providing expertise in Rental lead to Cash as well as Sales through Billing processes and SAP SD module along with integration points with other relevant SAP modules.
• This position requires a minimum 7 years of SAP SD Functional, Configuration, Design and Implementation experience
• Experience in SAP SD modules with good working knowledge of Rental process, Consignment Process, Pricing, Billing Plans, Revenue Recognition, Account assignments, Output and other Key SD areas
• Knowledge of key integration points with other SAP Modules such as Finance, Plant Maintenance and Material Management and key design implications is required.
• Experience of SAP SD integration with other CRM application such as SalesForce is highly desired
• Functional Experience with Data conversion is highly desired
• Experience in SAP Project Cutover activities is highly desired
• Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes is crucial.
• Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options, then implement solutions is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing.
• Ability to coach end-users is required.
• Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
• Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the ability to manage and respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
• Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is key.• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Valid through: 11/9/2021