We are looking for ?SAP SCM Functional Consultant for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: ?SAP SCM Functional Consultant
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Assist with issues mm team cannot resolve and lead major projects on MM
- Year-end activities and BCB Restructuring activities
- SUPPLIER SELF SERVICE (SUS) ? Vendor registration; document builder Reconfiguration for T'S AND C'S
- SRM and HR organizational structures integration
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate requirements sessions for year-end close out and other projects such as supplier self service, and SRM HR organizational structures integrations.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing state processes and assist functional teams with technical direction to design high quality solutions.
- Configure, test and implement new requirements in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.2.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve problems that occur with programs or software across multiple functional areas.
- Document processes, designs and testing activities.
- Involved in the lifecycle of all projects from design through go-live.
- Research SAP/OSS Notes to resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned/as project needs necessitate.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experience with SAP public sector
- 7+ years of SAP SCM
- 5 years of experience with multiple full cycle SAP public sector rollouts and upgrades
- Experience with SRM 7.0 or higher in public sector (including SRM PORTAL)
- Experience with implemR organizational structures
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experience with document builder
- SAP certification
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, information technology or equivalent