Waters Corporation is currently leading a search for an SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Business Systems Analyst to join our organization. In this role, the individual will work with our Supply Chain groups and other business units in driving global systems. Specifically, we are looking for an individual thatwill partner with our Supply Chain Organization and IT Operations in order to support and implement Supply Chain applications at Waters Corporation.
- Participate in and/or lead global Supply Chain projects including defining scope, documenting business requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing.
- Define reporting requirements by working with the Supply Chain groups and other business units.Will also be responsible for producing ad-hoc reports, table management, training, and data validation and integrity.
- Work closely with IT operations to identify, communicate and participate in ongoing solutions toexisting and future Supply Chain business needs.
- Daily support for all areas of the Supply Chain systems including set up and support of structures, authorizations and an understanding of configuration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or in the field of Information Systems or related discipline
- 5+ years related experience required. Related experience with SAP modules (specifically Supply Chain) strongly preferred
- Proven background in situational analysis in Supply Chain/Logistics production support and enhancement needs/requirements
- Specific knowledge of SAP Modules MM/PP/WM Module(s) required
- Working Knowledge of SAP QM/SD/GTS/PLM preferred
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a varied and global client base.
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability in MS Office applications such as MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- ABAP knowledge preferred