You will be expected to keep up to date on the latest technology and how they are sold. This includes ERP Systems, Data Modeling, Data Management, BI/BW, BASIS skills covering legacy SAP NetWeaver applications, certified HANA servers, storage, networking and software. Dell partners with SAP-related companies for software, hardware and integration services.
You will be expected to smartly weave these third party capabilities into the proposal. It is the responsibility of the SAP SS to work closely core account teams, channel partners and our Technical Alliances to drive the business. A portion compensation is variable because it is the responsibility of any Sales Specialist to drive pipeline activities.
- Discover customer requirements for tailoring solutions
- Articulate Dell EMC value proposition and differentiation to persuade customers on both business and technical merit while satisfying their requirements
- Create solution proposal in close partnership with all Dell EMC & partner resources
- Cultivate relationships at all levels within the customer organization & continuously build social capital
- Enable Dell EMC partners: System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers; and Technology Partners
- Typically 10+ years’ experience in delivering SAP related data center solutions
- Excellent enterprise selling skills: building relationships, closing deals; working through objections; tying technology back to business challenges
- Technical knowledge of SAP application landscapes: SAP Business Suite, S/4, BW, SAP HANA. Certified server and storage technologies, application workload management, along with future trends in SAP are a part of the core knowledge; Must show ability to tie technology to business outcomes
- Superb professional skills: communication from highest level vision to the lowest level; and the ability to program manage a diverse set of resources to deliver
- Comfortable in collaborating as a virtual team member particularly around cross-functions
- Must live close to a Major Airport and be willing to travel up to 50%
- BA/BS or post graduate degree from accredited college or university in a related field of study, or work experience equivalent
Job ID: R40998