Our SAP Sales & Distribution team is responsible for the design, build, and support of quote-to-bill business solutions spanning both SAP and internal Bloomberg systems. We are constantly integrating our product into multiple systems and workflows which provides endless opportunities for learning and challenge. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of new SAP technologies, and how to best leverage them to improve our systems and processes while making valuable contributions to our team and business counterparts.
What's The Role?
As a SAP Sales & Distribution Project Analyst, you will partner with our business owners and developers to design and implement innovative SAP solutions.
We'll Trust You To:
- Be a disciplined, hard-working team member of a SAP Agile project team who’s equally comfortable working independently as well as a part of the team
- Provide innovative solution recommendations in SAP Sales & Distribution
- Investigate new technologies and how they can be used to improve our processes
- Collaborate with business partners and SAP Development to solve business problems
- Demonstrate leadership skills particularly in project management and meeting facilitation
You’ll Need To Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of SAP configuration experience in SAP Sales and Distribution
- History of delivering high-quality projects on time and under aggressive schedules
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects
- Project management skills utilizing a formal project methodology including requirements gathering, design, SAP configuration, testing, training and cutover
- Ability to drive small, cross-functional teams across technical, business and functional resources
We'd Love To See:
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the technical experience and ability to identify root cause application issues
- A self-starter who’s capable of leading requirements-gathering sessions and managing issue resolutions
- Experience working in an agile team
- Demonstrated ability to keep current on new SAP functionality and an understanding of complex system landscapes deeply integrated with legacy systems