As an SAP Finance Consulting Senior Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle.
- Provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within our client has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within the company, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 6+years of combinedexperiencein the following:
- SAP Finance - functional experience through three or more implementation/deployment
- SAP BPC - previous hands-on experience over 2 or more engagements
- Experience leading workstreams of >10 team members on large, global SAP deployments
- Experience in leading SAP Finance-related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy SAP BPC
- Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and drive successful S4 Finance delivery
- Prior client-facing consulting and project management experience
- S4 Finance Agile - experience and certification preferred
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills