Infosys is seeking SAP S/4 FICO Consultant
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.Required Qualifications for SAP S/4 FICO Consultant
�Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
�At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
�U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Location for this position is Milwaukee, WI. This position may require travel and/or relocation.Preferred Qualifications SAP S/4 FICO Consultant
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment in SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Skills
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 1 implementation / roll out experience in S4 HANA FICO solution
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Understanding of standard SAP data migration techniques (LTMC). Exposure to any other ETL tool is desirable
- Strong accounting background, COPA & SD/MM integration experience including Lockbox
- Ability to configure master data in SAP FICO viz. AR, AP, GL, House Bank, Cost Center/Profit Centers etc.
- Knowledge of Cost Centre, Profit center accounting, CO-PA and Product costing is required
- Understanding of SAP implementation methodologies
- Experience in handling Interfaces with 3rd party system IDOC/ ALE/ Flat File
- Should have knowledge in FI-SD & FI-MM Integration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Responsibility of large implementation team.
- Onsite and offshore coordination
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin