SAP S/4 Fashion FMS Lead Solution Architect
Global consulting company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
· Senior Manager level expertise with 12+ years as an SAP lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
· Extensive experience with multiple Retail and Fashion clients
· Expertise with S/4 Fashion / FMS
· Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
· Extensive knowledge of Agile
· Experience leading pursuit efforts and serving as a Delivery Executive/Lead
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
· Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
· Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
· Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
· Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
· Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
· Must be willing to travel regularly
· College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
· A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
SAP Solution Architect will be responsible for the full systems development life cycle from requirements gathering through coding testing and implementation of SAP solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise's current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
leading analyst who actively contributes to internal knowledge development on a global business level and proactively coaches teams. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings. You support or lead bids, operate at director level in major client organizations, and master one or more business/industry domains.
Possible positions could include being a lead Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a lead Business Analyst as Project Lead or the Content/Architecture Lead; or lead Functional Consultant able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.