PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR’s Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
PACCAR Information Technology Division is looking for a Quality Test Analyst to track, test and report on QA processes and documentation guidelines.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Partner with project teams to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by tests and accurately tested
- Document and evaluate test results and defects; Manage defects and drive resolution by working with internal teams
- Track and report on QA metrics and KPIs for projects
- Develop standard QA processes and documentation guidelines
- Drive best practices and continuous improvement in QA people, processes, and tools
- Own and maintain test automations and testing tools
- Mentor team members on quality best practices
- Maintain awareness of latest innovations, trends, and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Test/Quality Analyst
- Minimum 3 years of experience in test automation tools like Worksoft Certify and HP UFT automating SAP and web applications
- Familiar with Worksoft best practices including: naming conventions, execution manager, results manager, change manager, quality review process, administration and setup, and change control
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience using industry standard software QA tools, preferably HP-ALM
- Hands-on experience with SAP modules like SD, WM, FICO
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with onsite/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools
Desired qualifications for this role include:
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Experience automating end to end scenarios in SAP
- Highly proficient in test automation tools like Worksoft Certify, HP UFT , TAO, Selenium
- Able to effectively multi-task and coordinate tasks
- Conforms well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field strongly desired
- Certification in Worksoft desired
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.