Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives and budget
- Be a hands on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables (e.g. benefits realization strategy, to-be functional requirements, enterprise structure, business process master list (BPML), business process design document, to-be functional design, baseline configurations (IMG), process maps, control matrices, testing scenarios, user acceptance tests, business process procedures) to ensure they meet project objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Lead design workshops with the client.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP PS Module
- At least 1 S/4HANA end to end implementation experience and at least three E2E SAP ECC projects implementation experience
- Experience designing and improving business process and controls with deep business process re-engineering experience
- Must know processes and configurations in the areas of project planning, project cost, budget planning and control.
- Knowledge of some of the additional modules like SD, PM, PP and MM will be preferred
- Must have experience in writing functional specifications for WRICEF
- S/4 HANA PS Certification preferred
- Must have experience with SAP S/4HANA System Conversion and Fiori apps.
- Business and IT experience with experience in implementing and operating SAP applications
- Thorough understanding of the multiple SAP modules and the ability to research & apply business best practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Experience and knowledge of Activate Methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
Education and or Training
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Primarily Remote but require travel to client site after COVID situation improves.