Role :: SAP Project Systems (SAP PS) Consultant
Location :: Houston, TX/ NY
Experienced SAP Project Systems Consultant
8-10 Years* experience
Knowledge in cross module information
Full life cycle implementation experience
* Legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
* A minimum of 7 years professional experience.
* Strong experience with two or more full lifecycle SAP implementations and roll outs, including: scope design, planning, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support in ECC 6.0 for quote to cash processes (SD module) and field services and repair processes (CS module) is required
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills for issue identification, assist with root cause analysis of the issue and potential issue resolution within the template to be implemented
* Strong experience in business process analysis and redesign, including business analysis skills, process mapping and business process redesign and implementation
* Strong systems implementation skills, including requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support.
* Must be a team player and be able to build consensus with others
* Ability and discipline to self-manage assignments to meet deadlines, scope and budget
* Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills