SAP Project Manager
We are looking for SAP Project Manager for our client in ??Dallas TX
Job Title: SAP Project Manager
Job Location: ??Dallas TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Overall Purpose of the role:
- To lead and drive projects of work that support the business and IT strategies - Supported by a team of SMEs, you will manage multiple concurrent projects from inception to post implementation and will undertake day to day management, resource planning and reporting through pro active management - You will actively engage with project stakeholders and organise and attend steering meetings.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication are a must, as well as being able to manage challenging stakeholders and sponsors at all levels of the business.
- Manage and deliver ICT projects, including programmes or multiple projects, involving the assessment, design, development and implementation of technical or service solutions as required in line with ICT strategy.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with requirements to agreed timescale, cost and quality targets, identifying risks and issues and recommending/initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Set-up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget, and to the right quality, in line with the Project Management methodology.
- Plan and control projects, including monitoring, issue and risk management, change control & contingency planning whilst maintaining the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Produce weekly/monthly progress and status reports.
- Produce & maintain project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Agree, maintain and monitor project plans with customers
Required Qualifications/ Expertise:
- Experience in SAP Implementation & Refresh Including SAP BW, ADS, BOBJ Upgrade, SAP Solution Manager (System SM1/100) Upgrade, SAP JAVA split and TREX (SAP Search engine) installation
- 8-10 Years of experience in IT Transformation/DC migration Projects
- Experienceworking withMS Project
- Expertise in the end to end delivery of successful projects
- Proven track record and experience in all project life cycle phases
- Demonstrable experience and/or formal project management qualifications, tools, techniques
- The ability to manage multiple work streams, conflicting priorities, differing reporting lines, multisite projects as well as scope change and risk
- Excellent stakeholder, people management, coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the technical impact and vice versa - Team management experience
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills PMP / Prince 2 Certified. ITIL Certified.