Specific duties include:
- Implementing the CMA PP model by applying the IM Digital IT methodology.
- Finding the best solution to answer to a request/implementation respecting CMA core model and system integrity.
- Estimating the workload (in terms of customizing, development, testing, training and documentation) after detailed gaps analysis completion and requirements gathering.
- Reporting, following and advising to the IM Digital IT management for efficient decision making.
- Delivering the solution (customizing, development coordination, testing, training and documentation) in the time scheduled.
- Coordinating data collection and migration
- Communicating to the business the options found and the one advised plus time scheduled.
- Serving as the first contact to the business customer as adviser and issue solver.
- Being the interface between the customer and the technical team.
- Operating within the framework of the 18 ITAC “IT Application Controls” (audit control) for all IM Digital IT Projects and Implementations.
- Postgraduate with a master in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP PP with working knowledge on the domain (master data, product costing, forecast, MRP, scheduling, order execution and control, etc.).
- Requiredexperience in various projects (rollouts and support) and manufacturing processes (discrete and repetitive).
- Good understanding of integration with CO, MM, SD and QM
- Experience with MES software is an advantage.
- Prior experience in an international context with offshore teams.
- International traveling may be required.
- Experience to navigate effectively within a matrix organization.
- Autonomous with a constant view of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Rigorous on documentation quality (specifications, user guides, test scripts, etc.) with good teaching skills.
- Excellent personal communication, team work and organizational skills.
- Capacity to work in waterfall and agile methodology.
- A second language is a strength.