Telesto Group – Demystifying ALM
Founded in 2002, we are a boutique technology partner focused on providing a transparent process-centric view of an organization’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) competency. At Telesto Group, we strive to be the partner of choice to educate our clients and prepare them for change through our ownership from strategy to implementation of their ALM solutions.
Our proven experts focus on client context. We provide impartial, sustainable solutions delivered through an effective and efficient process driven approach that values people, and people build business.
At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it’s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance the IT operations landscape in each of ourPractice Areas.
We are in the process of identifying a world-class Senior SAP Portal Developer to join our Federal Practice Area as a full-time employee or 1099 consultant (for the right candidate) in Crystal City VA (no third party please).
· Manage complex business and system analysis for current and proposed enterprise application environments
· Conduct translation of business area customer information into detailed enterprise application design
· Interact with customer to perform analysis of alternatives and provide recommendations
· Conduct the preparation of programming specifications, diagrams, and coding logic flowcharts for enterprise application modifications and installations
· Requires extensive knowledge of relevant application and computing environments and application development tools/languages
· Must be a US Citizen (no dual status)
· Flexible to travel to the Crystal City VA area on a weekly basis (preference to local candidates)
· Active or recent SECRET security clearance
· Security+ certification
· 7+ years hands-on experience exposing SAP ECC and BW functionality on the portal
· UI development with JAVA tools and SAP ABAP tool hands-on experience
· Experience leading SAP application development efforts
· SAP FIORI/HTML5 programming experience (a PLUS)
· Bachelor's Degree
Telesto Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.