We are looking for SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) for our client in Forth Worth, TX
Job Title: SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
Job Location: Forth Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 4-6 years of good SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) experience
- Minimum 4+ year of experience with SAP Plant Maintenance Implementations
- Good experience with business requirements in a Healthcare / Life Sciences plant maintenance areas
- You must have experience with analyze requirements including Fit / Gap Analysis with SAP ECC
- Good Experience in disposition of GAPS
- Strong experience with Develop Business Blueprint
- You must have experience with create conference room pilot and take business users through the scenarios
- Strong experience in BUILD Phase including creating functional specsIntegration areas functional specs, Experience in work with ABAP team during the development cycle
- You must have experience in Integration and UAT testing
- Strong experience in Plant Maintenance related data migration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with minimum of 2 to 4 years as a SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.