SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- 8+ years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience, Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 2+ end to end full cycle implementations with recent configuration on a day-day basis
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Experience working for a consulting company as an employee (not a career contractor)
- Not required to be local and 100% travel will be required
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis, not negotiable
- The candidate should have around 8-10 years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and should have worked on 2 end to end implementations & 2 rollouts. Experience in AMS engagements is added advantage.
- Should be well versed with the Business Processes related to SAP PM.
- Must have Conducted requirement gathering session and participated in client workshops.
- Must have a sound experience in fit gap analysis, blueprinting, Preparation of Configuration Documents, Functional specs, Configuration, Unit testing, SIT and deployment
- Must have hands on experience in SAP PM configuration related to SAP PM objects like Notification, Work Order, Preventive Maintenance, Measuring Points & Measuring Documents and Scheduling and Master data creation like Equipment, Functional Location, Work Centre and Task Lists.
- Must have good integration knowledge of SAP PM with other modules like SAP PS, SAP MM & FICO.
- Must have hands on experience in data migration for Master and transaction data and should be experienced in LSMW ,BDC etc. . Must be able to prepare Functional Specifications related to the same.
- Should understand SAP PM tables and understand the relationships between them.
- Should be able to articulate the requirements to the technical team and coordinate for development and testing for the same.