We are looking for SAP Planning Analyst for our client in Bridgeville, PA
Job Title: SAP Planning Analyst
Job Location: Bridgeville, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Entry level position performing routine assignments.
- Develops competence in own area by performing structured and/or routine work.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; applies limited judgement and discretion.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Assist in the material flow functions in support of the synchronous material/order flow through the manufacturing process as directed through the SAP ERP System.
- Develop knowledge of the key methods, tools, and measures required to maintain the material/order flow through a manufacturing department.
- Under close supervision, identify short term capacity or material/order flow constraints preventing the dependable scheduling or reliable shipment of orders.
- Develop an understanding of the key activities and responsibilities of order flow from the point of order submittal through the completion and shipment of the order.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Four yeardegree with a concentration in Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations
- Planning or Logistics, or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management.
- Minimum of one yearexperience in one of the following disciplines: SAP, Order Scheduling, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Logistics, or Manufacturing Management.
- APICS certification desired
- Working knowledge of Shop Floor Data Control Systems, OORS, MPPS, PICS.
- Working knowledge of various software applications such as Lotus Notes, Word, Excel and Company Intranet
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to operate a computer workstation.
- Ability to work and solve problems in a production oriented environment.
- Ability to follow direction, policies, procedures and standard processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.