CSRA is currently looking for an experienced SAP PI Developer to join our team in Huntsville, AL or Richmond, VA. The successful candidate for this role will be able to acquire a Secret clearance.
As the selected SAP PI Developer, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Development and Implementation of XI/PI Netweaver 7.1
- Provide guidance, and give focus to best practices, development standards
- Provide expertise with (SOA) Security Oriented Architecture and how it integrates
- Develop Technical specifications for technical development
- Perform/analyze integration testing
- Prepare documentation on landscape of SAP/PI_XI/Interfaces
In order to be considered for the SAP BI Developer opportunity, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of PI/XI experience, and 10 years of experience in middleware.
- NetWeaver XI/PI Certification (required)
- Able to drive to a project plan and execute to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the usage of third-party adapters, and configuring BPM (Business Process Management) interfaces
- Proficient in all areas of ABAP development especially interfaces
- Experience in PI 7.1
- Knowledge or experience of Process Integration 7.1 (SOA Middleware)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.