As an SAP OCM Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating SAP using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant, you will drive change and learning activities to help clients create the enterprise of the future and realize benefits from large technology programs, in a SAP environment. Expectations include defining overall OCM strategy and leading delivery efforts for each facet of OCM, including Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Analysis and Communication, Change Impacts identification and management, Journey Mapping, Readiness Assessments, Organization/Operating Model Alignment, Job-Role Mapping, End User Training strategy/material development/train the trainer, User Adoption tracking and management, and Value Realization. The key aspect of this role is to provide Change Management and Training/Learning expertise and leadership to support the people side of change. Applying IBM's OCM methodology combined with consulting skills, industry and business knowledge, process best practices, measurements and tools to analyze organizational change issues, you will drive solutions that transform our clients' business. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Executive Alignment workshops to clarify business transformation vision and scope, case for change, and program governance model
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of the overall OCM strategies based on the business transformation program vision
- Identify and analyze, develop the management plans, and facilitate on-going engagement for Stakeholders
- Develop the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Develop support networks (e.g. Change Agent Network, Super User Network, etc.), roles and responsibilities, and timeline to support program activities (as needed)
- Facilitate Organization Alignment/Design as well as end-user to role mapping activities (as applicable) to support process and organizational changes
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization, and develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Define and manage the execution of Training Strategies and Plans (to include training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval cadence, logistics, and scheduling).
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, Train-the-Trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement approach, training environment management
- Credibility and ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- You will drive the required organizational change given the understanding of the culture
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years providing OCM solutions in support of Enterprise Applications programs (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking Methodologies
- Large organization change management program leadership experience
- Knowledge of web-based training development solutions and application of adult learning principles
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 7 years of combined experience in OCM and Training
* At least 1 year experience with Agile and Design Thinking Methodologies
* Bachelor's degree, in Business, Learning, Communications, Organization Behavior, Organization Development, or similar field (master's degree preferred)