Reporting to the SAP Center of Excellence Manager, the SAP Order to Cash (OTC) Analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment in the SAP Center of Excellence responsible for support of core Dairy Farmers of America sales and distribution business applications
Is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the OTC processes. Partner with the implementation teams for rollouts throughout the company, providing input on system design, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support. Act as day-to-day SAP global production support, including coordination with team members and external on- and off-shore consultants. Recommend best practices to key business users to configure and modify SAP to meet business requirements. Use approved Dairy Farmers of America implementation and change control methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order to Cash configuration and business processes that include Sales Orders, Contracts, Pricing, Billing, Credit, Shipping and Delivery Processing, along with end user support and training as required.
- Build and support the integration with 3rd party applications such as transportation, warehousing, and customer systems.
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience implementing and supporting the SAP SD, LE and Batch Management modules with strong knowledge of integration points between MM and PP.
- Knowledge of output determination, Idoc processing and troubleshooting.
- ABAP development and debugging skills are a plus.
- Full SD, LE, Batch Management life-cycle implementation experience from system design to post go live support
- 3+ years' experience in an SAP production support environment preferred
- Certification and/or License -- Certifications not required, but preference for SAP, Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, etc.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management
- Able to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner, along with the ability to recognize the audience and tailor communications accordingly
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize
- Able to organize time, energy, and resources effectively to achieve goals (i.e., organizational skills)
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities as a self-starter, set direction, and complete assignments
- Able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service orientation
- Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do 'what it takes'
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English