SAP order to Cash Architect
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Troy, Mi Location
Candidate should have following SAP skills:
• Extensive knowledge and practical experience with SAP Order to Cash
• Functional expertise: Pre-sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, Availability check (ATP), Credit Management, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials and Variant Configuration.
• Pricing Experience: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing.
• Billing Experience: Configured Billing Documents based on Billing Types and Item Categories, Customized Invoices. Expert in integrating billing to Accounting and Controlling.
• Credit and Risk Management: Sound knowledge in the configuration of Credit Control Area, Credit Data and Credit Groups. Direct experience of customizing Dynamic credit check process and payment guarantee procedure. Deep understanding of credit card processing.
• Worked on time related and service related revenue recognition procedures. Expertise in configuring Billing Plans, Rebate agreement and Inter-company billing.
• Advanced knowledge on third party sales process and intercompany sales. Good understanding of intercompany pricing and billing procedures.
B.E/M.E Computer Science/Electronics
• Years of experience required for position 5/7 Years
Adopt and Confirm local design for sub-process area
–Document local Process Design
–Identify and Address key local business requirements (Fit-Gap)
–Identify and Develop opportunity to drive value capture
Identify key Integration considerations / concerns and escalate to work stream team leads
Review and confirm localized solutions and support development of functional specification to address solution gaps that are “in scope”
Participate in change impact assessment for respective sub-process area
Document Business Process Procedures for the global solution
Define and document test scenarios, execute solution testing activities
Support Data Migration and Cleansing.
Participate and support end user training activities
Responsible for cutover activities and hyper-care support
Identify and escalate key project risks