SAP SuccessFactors Lead - B6
Detroit, MI and most major hub cities.
Salary Range: 175k - 225k
Join this Client and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose This Client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This unique career offers cutting-edge experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. He or she should be self-motivated. This is not a job but fast tracking career in a very unique group of brilliant “thought leaders” who hand in hand with you wish to build something special. You would be one of the few at the beginning of this so you would be able to help establish your footprint on the vision which is a rare opportunity indeed. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAPapplication design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP- SuccessFactors professionals design, implement and deploy SF human resources solutions for personnel administration, compensation, career development, performance management, payroll, recruiting and workforce deployment. design and configures HR processes.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interactswith senior management levels at a client and/or within Organization, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
• Minimum of 5years’ experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations Experience (Blueprint, Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment).
• Minimum of 5years’ experience in consulting or client facing roles
• Minimum of 5years’ of experiencewith SuccessFactors
• Minimum of 5years’ of experience in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Microsoft Project Planexperience
• SuccessFactors certifications
• Provisioning ID and experience in provisioning
Must be US based – US Citizens, Green Card or EAD’s tied to Green Card process can be considered.