??We are looking for SAP MM S2S (Schedule to Ship) Functional Consultant for our client in Reading, PA
Job Title: SAP MM S2S (Schedule to Ship) Functional Consultant
Job Location: Reading, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- SAP Business Process Analyst within the Schedule to Ship (S2S) Team for SAP Manufacturing Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Logistics Execution.
- Includes: Manufacturing Execution, Detail Scheduling, MES Systems Integration, Logistics Execution, Inventory Management and Transportation Scheduling.
- Act as an internal consultant for the manufacturing management, inventory management, warehouse management, and logistics areas who can process requirements and translate them into solutions
- Learn BTE project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly
- Drive timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle ? Inception to Closure
- Meet project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner
- Lead crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams
- Define, document and manage project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Design solutions and help configure SAP MM, LE, IM, and WM modules to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Create queries to supportad-hocreporting requirements.
- Communicate effectively with functional area resources to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Assist users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality, establishment of training plans and creation of user training documentation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Develop and execute unit testing for all waves and assist in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Help to develop and deliver end user business process procedures for various transactions and activities in the S2S work stream.
Skills required in one or more of the following areas include:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Operations prioritization and execution
- Knowledge of key metrics and standard KPI?s
- Knowledge Production Planning and Quality Systems
- Knowledge of Primary and Finishing Operations
- Knowledge of Supply Chain best practices
- Knowledge of cycle counting and physical inventory
- Knowledge of Transportation/Logistics strategies
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies, bring new ideas and solutions that meet business requirements. Ability to think out of the box and into the future.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills who works collaboratively with various IT and business counterpart
- Experience with data cleansing, harmonization and validation
- Creation/Documenting of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Creating/Documenting Business Process Flows
- Creating/Documenting Testing Scripts
- Creating/Documenting End User Training Materials
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related field or demonstrated experience as determined by department management
- Work Experience: 6 + years of purchasing or supply chain experience or demonstrated experience as determined by department management
- *Must have a green card or be a US Citizen .